At Rent Motorbike Adventure, we believe in the clarity and
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are automatically downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies send data back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or share data with another website that recognises that cookie. For example, cookies allow us to identify your device, secure your access to Rent Motorbike Adventure and our sites in general. They also help us detect if someone tries to access your account from a different device. Cookies have other important functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also help ensure that the ads you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. For additional information about cookies, including which cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies can be used to recognise you when you visit Rent Motorbike Adventure (royalenfield.com), remember your preferences and provide you with a personalised experience tailored to your settings. Cookies also make your interactions with Rent Motorbike Adventure faster and safer. In addition, cookies allow us to provide you with advertising both on and off the Rent Motorbike Adventure sites and to offer you personalised features through Rent Motorbike Adventure plug-ins.
Categories of use:- 1.
- Authentication: If you have registered with Rent Motorbike Adventure, cookies help us to show you the right information and personalise your experience.
What types of cookies does Rent Motorbike Adventure use?
- Session cookies: Session cookies enable the website you are visiting to track your movement from page to page, so that it is not necessary to ask you for the same information you have already provided to the site. Cookies allow you to move through many pages of a site quickly and easily, without having to log in or re-process information for each new area you visit. They last as long as the session (usually the current website visit or browser session).
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our Services to remember choices you make, such as: remembering your user name, preferences and settings; remembering if you have completed a survey or entered a survey or competition or reacted to something through the Services so that you are not asked to do so again; remembering if you have already used any of our Services; restricting the number of times you are shown a particular advertisement; remembering your location; and enabling social networking components such as Facebook or Twitter. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you do not have to re-enter your preferences each time you use our Services.
- Analytics and personalisation cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use and interact with our Services, for example, which pages visitors go to most often. These cookies also allow us to personalise content and remember your preferences (for example, your language, country or region). These cookies help us to improve the way our websites work and to provide an enhanced and personalised user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies record your visits to our sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have clicked on. They collect information about your browsing habits and remember that you have visited a website. We (and third party advertising platforms or networks) may use this information to make our websites, and the content and advertisements displayed on them, more relevant to your interests (this is called “behavioural” or “targeted” advertising). These types of cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help assess the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
For more information on interest-based advertising and your choices, please visit the following sites: Digital Advertising Alliance, Network Advertising Initiative and Interactive Advertising Bureau.
Initiative and the European Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Some of the cookies we commonly use are listed in our cookie table below. This list is not exhaustive, but is intended to illustrate the main purposes of certain types of cookies set by Rent Motorbike Adventure and third parties on our websites. Third parties may also set certain cookies on your device when you use our services. In some cases, we have contracted with third parties to provide certain services on Rent Motorbike Adventure’s behalf (e.g., website analytics). In other cases, our websites include third-party content or advertisements (e.g., videos, news content or advertisements delivered by other ad networks). When your browser connects to the web servers of these third parties to retrieve content, these third parties may set and use their own cookies on your device.
How are cookies used for analytics purposes?
We may use third-party web analytics services on our services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the type of technology described in the “Information Collected Automatically” section above to help us analyse how users use the Services, including the third party website from which you arrive. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following section.
What cookies are used for advertising purposes?
Cookies and other advertising technologies, such as beacons, pixels and tags, help us to deliver relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us to provide auditing, research and reporting in conjunction with advertisers; to understand and improve our service; and to know when content has been shown to you. We do not show third party advertisements while you are using royalenfield.com. However, we do work with website analysts and advertising partners, such as Google Display Network, Facebook, etc. to serve ads for Rent Motorbike Adventure on third-party publisher websites; these partners may set cookies on your computer’s web browser. These cookies allow our partners to recognise your computer so that the ad server can show you Rent Motorbike Adventure ads anywhere on the Internet and so that our analytics software can measure your engagement and interactions while using royalenfield.com. In this way, ad servers may collect anonymous, de-identified information about the location of people using your computer who saw our ads and who did or did not interact with our ads. They also record actions taken on subsequent visits to royalenfield.com. This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that it considers to be of most interest to you and allows Rent Motorbike Adventure to optimise the performance of our advertising campaigns and the usability of our website. In other words, we use analytics data in conjunction with data collected through our advertisements served through the Google Display Network
served through the Google Display Network, Facebook for Advertisers or other online advertising networks. In doing so, we can understand anonymous user interactions on our website after they have viewed our ads.
WHAT THIRD PARTY COOKIES DOES RENT MOTORBIKE ADVENTURE USE?
We use trusted partners such as Google Display Network, Facebook Ad Network, Google DoubleClick, Twitter and similar platforms to help us deliver advertising services by placing cookies on your device. We also pull content from social networks on our own pages, such as embedded Twitter feeds. Social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Google, etc., may also place cookies on your computer. For example, our website
also uses the functionality of the Facebook Like button to share content. If a user clicks the Like button and registers with Facebook via our website, Facebook will leave a cookie on the user’s computer. This is the same process as if the user logs into Facebook directly or clicks Like on any other website. We also use Google Analytics on our services to analyse how our services are used. Google Analytics uses performance cookies to track customer interactions. For example, by using cookies, Google can tell us which pages our users view, which pages are the most popular, what time our websites are visited, whether visitors have visited our websites before, which website the visitor has been redirected to from our websites and other similar information. All of this information is anonymous. We also use Google maps services on our website to identify the location of users in order to provide them with our available services. We have little control over these “third party” cookies, so we suggest that you consult the respective privacy policies of these external services in order to understand what personal data these organisations hold and what they do with it.
Google AdWords: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549116?hl=en
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/faq/
XAXIS : https://www.xaxis.com/privacy-notice/s.com/privacy-notice/
How we use web beacons
We may also use electronic images known as web beacons on our Services, sometimes referred to as invisible GIFS, “single-pixel GIFs” or web beacons. Web beacons are used to deliver cookies on our Services, count clicks/users/visitors and deliver co-branded content or services. We may include web beacons in our promotional or other emails to determine whether they have been opened and if any action has been taken after viewing the advertisement. Rent Motorbike Adventure Services may also include web beacons from third parties to help us compile aggregate statistics regarding the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other website operations. These web beacons may allow third parties to set or read cookies on your device.
How can you control cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through your browser settings preferences. However, if you choose to disable these cookies, you will still see online advertising, but it may not be tailored to your interests. It does not mean that you will not see ads while you are online. While many companies
involved in the use of advertising cookies and online behavioural advertising are listed in the link above, the list is not complete. Therefore, even if you choose to disable cookies used by all of the companies listed, you may still receive some advertising cookies and some personalised advertisements from other companies. There are several ways to manage the cookies set on your devices. Essential cookies, however, cannot be disabled. If you do not allow certain cookies to be set, you may not be able to access the website and/or the performance, features or services of the website may be compromised. You can also manage this type of cookie in the security settings of your web browser. You can find more information later in this document. You can disable and/or delete cookies using your browser settings. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access parts of our websites or the websites of others. The following links provide information on how to modify your cookie settings in some popular browsers:
Step 1: Open Safari if it is not already open.
Step 2: Go to Safari > “Preferences” and then click on “Privacy”.
Step 3: In the “Block cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For an explanation of the options, click on the “Help” button (question mark).
Step 4: If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click “Details”.
Step 1: Open Chrome on your computer.
Step 2: In the top right corner, click on “More settings”.
Step 3: At the bottom, click “Advanced”.
Step 4: Under “Privacy and security”, click on “Content settings”.
Step 5: Click on “Cookies”.
Step 6: Under “All cookies and site data”, click “Delete all”.
Step 7: Confirm by clicking on Delete all.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
Step 1: Select the gear in the top right corner of the screen and then select “Internet Options”. If you have activated the menu bar, you can select “Tools” > “Internet Options”.
Step 2: Click on the “Privacy” tab.
Step 3: Select the “Advanced” button.
Step 4: Under “Own Cookies” and “Third Party Cookies”, choose one of the following options:
Step 5: Accept: to automatically accept cookies.
Step 6: Block: to automatically block cookies.
Step 7: Ask: to ask for permission with every cookie request. You can also check “Always allow session cookies” if you wish. Select “OK” when finished.
Step 8: Select the “Sites” button if you want to set options for specific websites. In this section, type the website in the “Website Address” field, then select “Block” or “Allow” cookies on that website. When you are finished, click “OK”.
Step 9: Click “OK” and you have successfully configured your cookie settings in IE11.
Step 1: Click on the menu button and select “Preferences”.
Step 2: Select the “Privacy and Security” panel and go to the “History” section.
Step 3: In the drop-down menu next to Firefox select “Firefox” and “Use custom settings for history”.
Step 4: Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” to disable cookies.
Step 5: Decide how long cookies will be allowed to be stored: Keep until: expiry date: Each cookie will be deleted when its expiry date, determined by the site that sent the cookie, arrives. When you close Firefox: Cookies that are stored on your computer will be deleted when Firefox is closed.
Step 6: Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you have made will be saved automatically.
Rent Motorbike Adventure provides you with several choices regarding the information we collect and use as explained in this Policy. Some of your choices include:
- Marketing Communications : If you purchase a product but do not wish to receive any additional marketing materials from us, you may indicate your preference on our order form by leaving the “opt-out” box blank. If you no longer wish to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, you have the option to unsubscribe at any time by clicking here, or if you would like us to remove your information from our records, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rent Motorbike Adventure Personalization Services: Rent Motorbike Adventure may associate the information we automatically collect with identifiable information we have collected about you (such as your email address or Rent Motorbike Adventure user ID, etc.) to personalize your Rent Motorbike Adventure experience. Such personalisation services may include the provision of tailored content, features, in-app communications and promotions, and personalised customer service. If you do not want Rent Motorbike Adventure to associate automatically collected information with you, you may opt-out at any time by clicking here. You may also request that we forget and delete your information from our records by emailing us at email@example.com. If you choose not to opt out of this type of information association we will continue to collect information about your use of Rent Motorbike Adventure on your device, but we will only collect such data in an anonymous, aggregated form.